Vissers Physical Therapy is a therapist owned and operated outpatient rehabilitation facility in Orlando, Florida. The practice is dedicated to provide one-on-one physical therapy as well as occupational therapy and speech therapy services. Many of our patients choose Vissers Physical Therapy based on the recommendation of a friend or family member. We are proud of that. We also enjoy referral recommendations from a broad range of physician specialists (ortho, neuro and internal medicine) and family practice physicians.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of care through our one-on-one intervention. It is our goal to help you return to your highest level of function and quality of life following an injury, surgery or disease.
We treat people with injuries and disabilities, of all ages, incorporating the latest information and techniques from research and advances in the field of physical medicine. At Vissers Physial Therapy we partner with you and your doctor to give you the best care.
- ORTHOPEDIC REHABILITATION
- SPORTS REHABILITATION & CONDITIONING
- SPINE REHABILITATION
- ADVANCED MANUAL THERAPY TECHNIQUES
- PEDIATRIC REHABILITATION
- DEFICIENCIES IN GAIT AND/OR BALANCE
- KNEE, HIP & SHOULDER REPLACEMENT REHAB
- HOME EXERCISE PROGRAMS
- GERIATRIC REHABILITATION
- HAND THERAPY & CUSTOM SPLINTING
- AUTO-RELATED INJURY TREATMENT
- WORK-RELATED INJURY TREATMENT / WORK HARDENING
Vissers Physical Therapy
- 7601 Della Drive, Suite 3 Orlando, Fl 32819 Open in Google Maps Fax: 407.903.9445
- Monday – Friday8am - 6pm
- Saturday8am - 12pm